FS: Audi whole or for parts.

As you all know my 1984 8V Audi met it's demise Valentine night.  If anyone
is interested in parts off of it please contact me off line.   I don't have
much time as it will have to be moved from its current location unless
someone can offer a storage area for it.  It is not drivable and would have
to be towed.  Please spread the word for me.

Scirocco content:  Well being the Audi is out and I need a car it looks like
I will have to get my butt in gear and get the new tranny in my scirocco.
Maybe even put on the Wilwood calipers that I have had for a year also.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)