I just got T-Boned coming home tonight.

--- Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes it could have been a lot worse.

Well, bastard that I am (from a long line of Bastards)
I 1st thought "Man- t-boned...", _then_ after I saw
the pictures, I thought "Is THAT all?"

;])   8P

<snip>
> As for pain and suffering I think what she is
> dealing with right now is more
> than enough than what I would wish on anyone.

As may be true but _shut_up_ w/ that kind of talk.
Among Friends is one thing, but that kind of sentiment
can be used against you later.

> If I
> just get reimbursed for
> the car I would be happy.

I'm not saying fake an injury but don't be an extra
nice guy and hope for the kindness of strangers on
this one. Watch yer back, figuratively and literally.

Glad you're OK.

TBerk