Fair price for an '88 16V?

Jim,
I picked this up in November for $800.  Almost no rust, cloth interior,
lots of new parts.  Shocks, bushings, tranny, everything is nice and
tight, rides good, the engine is almost spotless, absolutely no rust on
the underside. But it does have a low-rpm bog (which I'm in the middle
of working on).  Personally, I think I got one hell of a deal, once I
figure out the bogging problem it'll be damn near perfect.  I bought it
just across the Illinois border.

http://bronson75.tripod.com/redroc/

Nate
Beloit