How to identify a Mk1 S

I believe all the S models had passenger side remote rear view mirror.  Do
not know where I read this but all the S models were to have the fake wood
trim on the instrument cluster bezel and the strip along dash.  Not 100%
sure of this though since most MK1s I have gotten have the wood looking
instrument cluster.