From: "GGehrke" <ggehrke@gmail.com>
To: "Jacob Hawes" <gr8hunter1@comcast.net>
Cc: "Scirocco list" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: Return from lurking

> In other news I took the door handle off (bently said that there was a
> screw under the trim, there wasn't but the trim was so brittle that it
> is a little smaller now) and found that the little black plastic part
> wraps around the lock cylinder and is actually attached to the handle is
> broken. Anyone have a spare handle?

I don't personally have them, but I've heard great things about the
"chinese door handles."  You can get em reasonably priced on eBay.
They don't have the goofy little trigger pull, but you just pull the
whole handle, or something to that effect.  Much more reliable.  I am
debating whether to get a set for myself or hold out until I can
afford poppers :p

(That's right, I said it.  Door poppers and shaved handles.  Hatch,
too.  Flamesuit on)

-Grant-