Those stock Scirocco stereos...

On 2/6/06, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> What, did I dye my hair? Of COURSE they are Blaupunkt! That's why I got
> mein Klausen the Blauie speakers for his rear deck, (and BTW, if anyone
> has
> a stock radio with good working FM, I may be interested...like 70s vintage
> :)

I have one 70s vintage radio, a blaupunkt am only from a beetle.  By the
time the 80s rolled around VW had switched to Clarion, I have a few of
those, inlcluding one almost like new one (am/fm/cassette) from Carrots,
another from 84 GLI number 2.  Neither play Mp3's, so they suck... :)

(as usual, could one of my fast DL friends show me these videos at some
> point? someone do the math, 24.6k bITS per second takes how long for a
> video??? Do I LOOK that young????)

Next time you're up, I'll be sure to share.  But it didn't look anywhere
near as good as the homewrecker vid... :)

to mind the all time laughable "diagram label" of my career, one of my
> "not-so brain surgeon" types once placed the uterus firmly inside the
> scrotal sac. The end of the species I tell you, the first guy who got
> pregnant would spread the word, and reproduction would cease forever...:)

No comment...

Drew

--
84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd