Those stock Scirocco stereos...

On 12:47:34 am 02/06/06 Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
> I LOVE both that vid and the bouncy vid.
> Cathy - Stock VW stereos are blaupunkt.
>
> Rhett

What, did I dye my hair? Of COURSE they are Blaupunkt! That's why I got
mein Klausen the Blauie speakers for his rear deck, (and BTW, if anyone has
a stock radio with good working FM, I may be interested...like 70s vintage
:)
(as usual, could one of my fast DL friends show me these videos at some
point? someone do the math, 24.6k bITS per second takes how long for a
video??? Do I LOOK that young????)

But balls man? What the hell type of stereo is THAT??? (Sorry, not putting
my ears up to them for proof that they do everything...)...though it brings
to mind the all time laughable "diagram label" of my career, one of my
"not-so brain surgeon" types once placed the uterus firmly inside the
scrotal sac. The end of the species I tell you, the first guy who got
pregnant would spread the word, and reproduction would cease forever...:)
Cathy