Scirocco in a video game?

David,

Many of the Rockstar games will have multiple versions of a car. Like a 'normal'
version and then some hard-to-find version of the same car, with difference
specs/tweaks. You might want to plug some of the more radical styles (zender,
rieger, etc). I can provide images of Rieger if necessary, and there may still
be someone on-list with a built zender. Pic for your/their reference:

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/h-scca%20auto-x/images/030914-141023-Z31.jpg

They also tend to spoof on the car names, as to not infringe on trademarks. I'd
suggest "rocco" or "rococco" or something along those lines.

> Let's just hope that this is not a hoax.

I doubt it is, as he would have asked for money and lived in Nigeria :)

HTH
Al