Scirocco in a video game?

I just spoke w/ the 3D artist and he says that they
already built out the car but they would like to take
pictures of an actual 16v to use as a reference,
specifically the interior.

So for all you gamers out there, look out for a 16v in
the next release of Midnight Club... (shh... keep this
on the DL)

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclub3/

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/h-scca%20auto-x/images/030914-141023-Z31.jpg