Scirocco in a video game?

hey all, i just got this response to my ad
(http://losangeles.craigslist.org/car/128404108.html)
from a video game developer regarding a possible
possible photo shoot of my car as a reference model in
a video game. check out this email:

----
I am videogame artist working for Rockstar Games and
we are looking to for a car like yours to take
pictures of.  The current game we are working on has
this make and year and we would like to use your as a
reference.  If you are interested, we would be glad to
come your way and spend a couple hours to do a
photoshoot.  As you know this car is hard to find now
these days and I thought your car had a good look to
it.  We would appreciate the time if you would allow
it!
-----

The name on the signature of the email checks out when
doing a google search. He has been credited as a 3D
artist for several Rockstar games.

This would be the greatest tribute to my 16v.

Let's just hope that this is not a hoax.