Hussein Executed

On 12/30/06, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> I value life, all life as well, which is why I support the death penalty.

I normally don't reply to the overabundance of OT/political crap on
the list, but that is the most retarded thing I've heard you say yet.
I can barely wrap my head around it...

> To save lives, you occasionally have to take one.  And Saddam was the most
> fitting sacrifice I can think of.

So "sacrificing" Saddam will save lives and serve as a deterrent to
other fanatical leaders not to kill innocents?  IMHO that there is an
opinion born out of the thinking of your country's failed war on
crime.  Think the Islamic extremists overrunning Somalia are going to
change their ways because Saddam was executed?  Not a fucking
chance...

Anyways, I'm already pissed at myself for replying to this thread, so
I'll shut up now...

Later,

Mark.
75