Simple computer question

On 10:41 pm 12/28/06 "David Utley" <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:
> Cathy,
>   I can't help you directly with your problem, but I can suggest a
> place where you might get some answers.  Ilounge.com is a forum site
> for those with ipods and itunes.  I have not seen your problem, so I
> am directly no help...
>
> Happy hunting.
>
> David

I may check that out, likely I'll find another way to figure it out. I
suspect those forums are graphics rich and pretty dialup unfriendly, but I
can always check. Just the iTunes home page takes forever to load. I'm
already into this way more hours than I want to be. I wish they'd just
include a software disk for us frustrated souls.
Cathy