OT: Simple computer question

On 9:59 pm 12/28/06 <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Start ==> Settings ==> Control Panel ==> System
> <<https://client.attenza.com/ektron/dell/sculp/104918913.gif>>
> This should tell you if you have SP4 installed.
>
> Win32 is just an abbreviation to tell you this is a Windows 32 bits
> application.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Marc

Okay, so I have service pack four, now what? What does that error message
mean? (aside from the fact that it's a 32 bit application, which, to be
frank doesn't tell me much) I'm afraid I see the computer as a tool, not a
toy to play with, so I don't explore much beyond the functions I want it to
perform. In this case, I want it to load music into my new iPod :)
So what is the problem, do you think? Looks like my Windows version should
be okay.
Cathy