VM Ware

Mainly I am tired of carrying two laptops, granted the 2nd is a
Libretto U105, ultra small but ultra hard to type on.  I fat-finger
the hell out of that thing.

I am not technically supposed to even check web based email on it.
(My boss plays World of Warcraft on his so I think I am ok on that
department)  I do things I would rather not leave tracks in the snow
about.  Online banking... Scirocco Porn... regular pr0n!  Even
music...

I have an external hard drive and the machine itself is a dual core
1.8 with a gig and a half of ram.  So it should be decent.  I may even
have to put "crack" on it.  (Counter Strike is more addictive than
crack)  I spend most of my evening surfing the net in a hotel room, so
I don't feel too bad about it.

BTW I have noticed that a verizon wireless card JACKS UP the usb
pipelines into the virtual machine.  So that may limit my access at
times.

Thanks all
Chris