Intake manifolds

I didn't do the clearancing, but Drew used a heavy object to dent it enough
for it to clear. This is on my MkI, not sure if a MkII would even have the
same issues. But there's no hole, it isn't massacred or anything. OTOH, it
doesn't fit in its natural state. The fifth injector is a royal bicth to
get out though, OTOH, the AAV is MUCH easier to get at. Six of one, half
dozen of the other, I had both items on and off a lot during the quest for
the cause of arschlaufen. Oh, and if you do the Fox intake? Grab the rubber
hoses to the AAV.

Cathy