Intake manifolds

Did you cut into the rain tray to fit the 5 injector in the stock fox placement? if not have you had issues with it rubbing?

  El T

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
    Well, dispite the fact that I'm working really hard to upgrade the vastness
of the butt dyno this holiday season, you know I don't trust it at all.
Even quarter mile times can be deceptive, they vary quite a bit. Dynojet's
not perfect, but it's better than my butt, so that's what I go by.

  Cathy
dynoed 97.7 whp with the Fox manifold
66.6 with the stock one, all things being (not very) equal
There really IS no replacement... :)