Most important question of the year...

being single and in the dating scene, I had to figure out which ones
deserved a gift.
Sherry got a PDA, Melanie got a purse (that she picked out without knowing,
damn thos things can get expensive), Rachel , deirdre and katherine got
dinner...wow, and i wonder why my damn cars lack proper maintenance lol.

ah well i love to give
esp