OT: Most important question of the year...

Ok I have to make a decision.  With money being a little tight and all
I am allowed to have one gift for Christmas.  I have narrowed it down
to two...

20th Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime... which don't get me wrong
he's badass.  Even his friggin fingers move.  (I do collect and
refurbish old toys so there are things I have weaknesses for.)  It may
even be worth money someday if I leave the damn thing alone (not
likely)  He's a completely different design than the old school
version.  No trailer though... ;(

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/20optimus.php

Or...

Losi Micro-T