From: Chris Bennett [mailto:scirocco16vr32@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 2:26 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: OT: Most important question of the year...

Ok I have to make a decision.  With money being a little tight and all I am
allowed to have one gift for Christmas.  I have narrowed it down to two...

20th Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime... which don't get me wrong he's
badass.  Even his friggin fingers move.  (I do collect and refurbish old
toys so there are things I have weaknesses for.)  It may even be worth money
someday if I leave the damn thing alone (not
likely)  He's a completely different design than the old school version.  No
trailer though... ;(

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/20optimus.php

Or...

Losi Micro-T