SUPER Rant WAY OT: You Americans...

I have found much humor in this thread as well (when one reads spewed*
threads with the same eye, they too are hilarious).  There is much
truth in it.

But in honor of my intoxication, the list, the car we love, and all we
hold dear that keeps us sane in this wee electronic world that we call
home (the list, yeah, again, AND the car (again, damnit!)), I hereby
declare it dead.

Merry Frickin' Christmas!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)