OT: I'll probably offend someone... come on gimme a chance!

I'll keep this short and sweet and not name names nor call anyone out
nor get to REAL specifics but if anyone has ANY problem with what I
have to say then please, by all means, BUG ME OFF LIST.  In that last
statement, there are two KEY words, they are: OFF LIST. Bear that in
mind whilst reading. :)

Any way...

First off, this seems funny coming from me

B: this is directed at no one in particular

III: If you feel you must take offense to this, then please reread the
four words above that are in CAPS.

4:  I love each and every one of you in my own way.  Not all for the
same reason.  But, I tell ya, ownin a beautiful car helps!

Cinco de Mayo:  NO ONE WANTS THAT OTHER SIXER (Cincy noobs only)????
Do I have to give out the answer?

Seis: (and certainly not the least reason to take this email with a
grain of salt): I've been drinkin!  woohoo!  Hmmm... lessee.. beer?
check.  rum?  check.  whiskey?  check.  loaded egg nog?  check.  is it
5 am and do I still have wrapping to do? check.  damn!

g) What the hell was I talkin' about?

8- oh yeah!  The moose that bit my sister.

IX: no really, THIS AINT A FUCKING

Happy holidays!

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)