  From: C Boyko
  To: LEF
  Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org ; jdbubb@verizon.net ; subawrxsti@yahoo.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 5:29 PM
  Subject: Re: lowering?

  > Lots of experts on this list.  But, not much expert advice being
  > given on this subject.
  >
  > larry
  > sandiego16v

  *I* am no expert, but here's what I do. Figure out what I want from the
  car. Phone Potter, and tell him what I want from the car, with some
  preconcieved notion of what will get me there. Ask his advice, give him my
  Mastercard number. Install and smile. Very easy.

  Cathy
  1979 on Koni yellows and H&R sports
  1987 on H&R coilovers
  1999 on stock springs/ Bilsteins, promised a 3/4" rise in ride height, got
  3/4" rise in height (it's still a rolly polly pig though) :) !