lowering?

Sure seems like it should.  All I can say is that, while some coils show the same indication of coil-bind(clean, bare lines where the coils have come together at full suspension jounce), a static-state condition produces no coil-bind on my stock springs.

  I pointed this out, not to emphasize Dan's error, but as a way of saying to the listers who might take everything they see on this list as gospel, "That's not always true; and here's why I say that."   Ofttimes, I don't couch my comments in ways that are PC.  You all should be used to that by now.....and realize that it's not a personal attack.

larry
sandiego16v
    Seems like the end of a MkII
  should be enough weight to make create that situation.