Possible car for me

First tip would be to ask for more photos to see if it is worth going to
looking at.  Paint looks faded on hood and front passenger fender but could
be the low res photos or shadows.  Ask about rust also.  Has to be some if
it has spent any time here in the NW.  Ask how much and where.  That is a
lot of miles on the chassis so unless someone has kept up the routine
maintenance then there will be a lot of things to replace like bushings,
bearings, motor mounts, CV (drive line) joints, exhaust, filters, etc.  Ask
what has been replaced in the last year or what they have personally done to
it and ask to see any receipts for proof.  $2000 for an 8V would have to be
in good condition.  Just by initial looks that car should be around $1000.
Also ask or look for the engine code and transmission code.  Nice to know if
someone put a high compression 1.8 or the gearing of the tranny.  Sometimes
the list has a carfax pool going and you can run the vin for a few clams or
just get one yourself.  Good luck.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 4