OT Funny Explicit Christmas Video

SO damn funny I had to share.  Blows the hell out of Will Vinton Studios.

BE WARNED: if you are offend by the F word, gratuitous killing, old women in
thongs, religious blasphemy, birth control or hunting then please delete
this email.

BUT if you thought Team America deserved an Oscar award and rank South Park
and Family Guy in your top 10 TV shows of all times then do not miss.

There are 3 parts and youtube might make you fill out an indecency waver
which I am sure most of you already have done:)

Part 1 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-W7g8n7aAc>
Part 2 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48FCFfHqN0c&mode=related&search=>
Part 3 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vhHJh375cI&mode=related&search=>

--