Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

Bib is getting a Bentley and Red 5 is getting a new Bentley (old one
is two books held together by the cover; this will be moving towards
the garage).  Hopefully, I will also be receiving some new car wash
supplies for both (and the rest of the fleet).

For the winter, I plan to read and learn about the ways of the 16v.
Bentley, technotes ('tex and org), Timbo and der Bubb posts; all will
be consumed, assimilated, and understood (I hope).  By spring I hope
to be ready (in the head, at least ;) to start ripping into Red and
seeing what's up with what.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)