Oh, the holidays and such, could head OT....

I'm glad to hear that, my mom used to rent and all she had me do was upgrades to her place.

Verboten1 <verboten1@gmail.com> wrote:  I'm a renter, and i treat this place like its my house.

  On 12/19/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:   That fuckin sucks, why is it that when people rent they've gotta turn into rednecks?

  Margret had the same problem with her cottage down near you.

  Was there a tranny sitting under the 3 foot high grass in the front yard?

  The people that are renting the house across the street from us, excuse me, the 4 families living in the house across the street from us put stuff to the curb on trash day that the city will not pick up, there was a tv that sat in there yard for 3 weeks before it disapeared. Ellen and our other neighbors called the city on them because it's ruining our property value, not to mention that they're breaking a fire code and a couple city ordinances. But, the people that rented there before them had a gangbanger daughter that kept throwing parties every month that ended up in the cops showing up each time and the last time she got stabbed by one of the people that showed up to the party.

  Well, then there's the registered sex offender we just found out about that renting the upstairs part of the house next door. Anyone have a police riot bean bag gun forsale?

  Tonee

"David Winchell, II" < xavsbud@sprynet.com> wrote:
  My family does a typical gift exchange usually on Christmas Eve. Each year
one of the adults is given "The Kitchen Witch." It is a little ornament
that is passed each year and must be displayed in the recipients kitchen
until the next Christmas when some lucky fool, I mean some lucky person gets
her for the year.

I have a feeling our (my wife and I) time is coming as we have been able to
avoid it over the past five or six years. Hopefully the thing got lost. I
would much rather have the bear racing that we have heard about for the past
few years from Cathy. When are we going to get videos?

As for the cars, I fear this is another year that I will not get to turn a
wrench on them. We have a rental house located in another part of the state
(read three hours from here) that we just got back totally destroyed. Damn
Renters! We have been up there working every weekend for a month and have
so much more to do. The cars are down on the list of priorities until that
is finished and on the market.

Dave

David Winchell, II
84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60