From: "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net>
To: "'ken weidmann'" <glxtasy@hotmail.com>, <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: RE: 24 hours of Lemons
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:39:23 -0500

 > Sounds like fun, but beware of Rule 1.6.  It's a doosie and
 > would definitely keep me from entering any of my cars.

1.6: Your Car May Be Destroyed At Any Time: In addition to accidents and
other unfortunate boo-boos, during the course of the race,
one car may be selected by blind ballot of all registered participants for
immediate removal and total destruction. It could be your
car. It probably WILL BE your car. Them's the breaks. Don't bring it if you
ain't OK with losing it.

I can understand the warning regarding accidents, but why on earth would a
random car be intentionally destroyed?

Hmmm
Al

Get free, personalized commercial-free online radio with MSN Radio powered
by Pandora http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001