24 hours of Lemons

> Sounds like fun, but beware of Rule 1.6.  It's a doosie and
> would definitely keep me from entering any of my cars.

1.6: Your Car May Be Destroyed At Any Time: In addition to accidents and other unfortunate boo-boos, during the course of the race,
one car may be selected by blind ballot of all registered participants for immediate removal and total destruction. It could be your
car. It probably WILL BE your car. Them's the breaks. Don't bring it if you ain't OK with losing it.

I can understand the warning regarding accidents, but why on earth would a random car be intentionally destroyed?

Hmmm
Al