  From: Jean-Claude D?sinor
  To: Derrick floyd
  Cc: Org, Scirocco
  Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Canadain scammers

    A reverse-lookup at http://www.canada411.ca says this is a cellphone
  number, but cannot provide any further information.
    The cellphone  provider is Telus. And the 905 area code says it is in
  the suburbs of Toronto - but there are almost 3 million people in that
  area alone :-(
    Here is the (very) general area covered by area code 905. You can zoom
  in and out to get a better idea relative to the rest of North America:
  <http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&z=7&ll=43.834527,-78.925781&spn=3.14595,7.03125&om=1>

    Good luck!

      Jean-Claude
      (about 350 miles from area code 905)