Canadain scammers

  A reverse-lookup at http://www.canada411.ca says this is a cellphone
number, but cannot provide any further information.
  The cellphone  provider is Telus. And the 905 area code says it is in
the suburbs of Toronto - but there are almost 3 million people in that
area alone :-(
  Here is the (very) general area covered by area code 905. You can zoom
in and out to get a better idea relative to the rest of North America:
<http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&z=7&ll=43.834527,-78.925781&spn=3.14595,7.03125&om=1>

  Good luck!

    Jean-Claude
    (about 350 miles from area code 905)