Canadain scammers

Gregory Yearwood and John Wolak Scammed me out of $900US dollars for a DTA
E48 unit. I brought the unit from them on well its been 6 months now and I
still haven't gotten it or got in touch with them. the guy lives in Canada
and I live in the US. so as you can see its kind of hard for me to go and
create a international assult issue. I paid him $900US dollars for a E48
unit on April 28th 2006. He said he was going to send me my money back and
he never did and disappeared. I filed a complaint with Paypal on June 3rd
2006. And I have yet to get a reply from the guy or my money. In my view he
scamed me out of $900US dollars so I wanted to tell you'll this in hopes
someone knows them and can provide me with there information so I can turn
it over to the Federal goverment and canadain Goverment so they can help me
settle this problem. If anyone has information please E-mail me at
tyrone27@gmail.com

On vortex its against there policy for me to give out there number but on
here it isn't so here is Gregory yearwood number: 905-961-8199

I looking for him addrerss and john address because I e-mail the district
police department in the area and I'm going tro call the district tomorrow
to see what they can do.