[OT] eBay Advice Needed

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/unpaid-item-process.html
"In the second case the seller must file the dispute for mutual withdrawal.
If the buyer responds to the dispute and agrees, the seller will receive a
Final Value Fee credit and no strike will be given to the buyer. If the
buyer fails to respond, the seller can still close the dispute to receive a
Final Value Fee credit, and the buyer will not receive an Unpaid Item
strike."

Sounds like he's deathly afraid of that "strike."

I deal with French speakers on a daily basis and it doesn't appear to be a
language issue.  Where do you lose out doing one of those "mutual
whatsitscalleds"?

matt.