Okay, I know VWs communicate, but...

..this is over the top. So I go on the Innovate site to check out
something about my sensor output, and I see this under "Application Notes"

"Setup info for various sensors and *notes from Klaus* "

What/doubletake? So I get my car a cool fancy sensor and now he's yammering
on about something in the interwebby, WTH? So, what, you may ask, is Klaus
writing about? Where's Tosha?

This:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/resources/electrical-grounding.php

Good basic article on the role of freed electrons. That's my boy!

There are a few other articles there too, I didn't check those all out just
yet..(and I DO know that my car didn't write that, BTW, but he could have,
he knows all about grounds!)

Cathy
1979 8V with a fancy O2 sensor for tuning CIS! (Klaus)
1987 16V with a plain old narrow band and a "spare bung"