Okay, I know VWs communicate, but...

  Every spring, when teh Scirocco comes out of hibernation and is parked
next to the Jetta, they talk. Then teh Scirocco demands exactly the same
goodies teh Jetta received during the winter: battery, tune-up, new
muffler, suspension tweaking ... You'd think the 23 year old Scirocco
would be more reasonable than the 10 year old Jetta, but noooooooo, they
both want to be trated as German American Princesses, even though they
live in Canada.
Sigh ...
Jean-Claude
Greying owner of 84 8v and 96 Jetta GLS