From: Peter [mailto:peter@thescirocco.com]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 4:46 PM
To: 'Peter'; 'Marc Getty'; 'the list'
Subject: RE: For Sale: 16v SuperSprint Header & Flex-a-Lite Scirocco Fan

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter

I'll take it!

Let me know if it's still available.

Thanks,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
Before placing this up on eBay, I thought I'd give the list a crack at this.
I'm selling my Super Sprint 16v header. Formerly on my RIP 16v and once on
Ben Harder's monster Mk1 back when it had a mere 16 valves.

See: <http://getty.net/SuperSprint/> for 8 pictures of the header itself.

Some history: This was on my 16v for a few months before the cars demise.
The header is one of the few parts kept before it went to the crusher. I
sold it to Ben Harder who added the enormous flex joint and patched a tiny
crack in it before installing it on his crazy-fast Mk1. When he moved from a
16v to a 1.8t he sold this back to me because I had the intention of adding
it to a different 16v that I wound up selling instead.

Potterman used to have these for sale new online for ~$495. I was thinking
of posting it for sale on eBay with a starting price of $170 but I'd sell it
to a lister for $140.