What would be the pro's to carburation on an 8V?

> But there is no reason that properly tuned
> ITBs will degrade low speed performance.
> Dan

Even though a large intake plenum and ram-air effect of tuned runner lengths are inherently missing from a typical ITB setup?  I'm
not saying a properly dialed in ITB setup would have horrible low end, I'm saying an ITB setup sacrifices some low end in favor of
instantaneous throttle response and better high end torque (and therefore greater overall horsepower).

Al