Paging Dr Froid...

On 11:36 pm 12/02/06 julie@menloparkrandd.com wrote:
> Being tired after doing 99% of the clutch swap, I had dinner after a
> LONG shower and went to bed early.
>
> I awoke, still under the car, with the transaxle still out. God damn.
>
> Now this really ticked me off, so I got up to get to work and
>
> Found my self in bed.
>
> Damn again. Now I am afraid to go back to bed because I may wake up
> under the car for real.

Vell, zen, I took some psych, I'll give it a go...

So, first, the tranny you took out IS still out, right? (I knoiw the car
has one bolted up to it). And were you under a red car in your dream? Odds
are good that your _removed_ tranny will go into a red car, like 2/3 odds
in favour since about 2/3 are red. So you were just dreaming of being under
the next car. Sweet dreams!  :D

Cathy