OT My romantinc husband, what a guy

Yeah, so he comes home from town, and tells me to close my eyes, he has a
belated birthday present. Right there I worry, but anyway, it's the head of
a pickaxe. To go with the nice pickaxe handle he got me for my birthday.
What a guy. Forget diamonds and furs, the cool thing is a tool that's only
useful for hard manual labour.(In his defense he and the kids DID get
together and get me a garage door opener, mind you, they expect ME to get
it installed).
Better than a vaccuum I guess.
Cathy