removing old o2 sensor

STOP!  First of all get a GOOD O2 sensor Tool like one from Snap On or
MatCo, or MAc.  Don't use the free one you can get from AutoZone.  It will
just deflect and round off the edges.  I took mine to my son's shop and it
was rough but it broke free with lots of muscle and a long breaker bar.
Heat can also be used along with lots of PB Blaster or other loosening
agent.

HTH