OT: Gas Tank on it's way and other news.

Ohhh! Ohhh! BTDT!
Jack the car high. drop the swing arm, after removing brake lines (or its a real pain). Loosen the exhaust hangers so the exhaust drops low.
MKI remove the 2 straps or MKII remove the 5-6 bolts that hold it in place. Lower the tank and remove the hoses (some are the nasty use once type).
Replacement is reverce of removal. but don't start at 5pm the night before you headback home :)