OT: Gas Tank on it's way and other news.

Drop the swing arm?  You mean the trailing axle?!?  Ummm I may be
taking this one to a mechanic, just because of time and sheer pain in
the ass'edness.  LOL

I know I don't have a jack worth a shit to get this thing high enough.
 Although I have done amazing things with the stock jack... old rims
work really well (ahem) but I would never do anything DANGEROUS.  But
I have had "two stage" jack operations before:  Jack, jackstand,
rejack with help, jackstand...

Omigawd.  I think I am depressed now.

sigh.

Chris