small AGM battery install

<http://koabi.lazyslacker.com/photos/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1187&g2_pag
e=6>

pics start at the bottom row and continue onto the next page.  The battery
is not secured down yet - I plan to use J-bolts to do that.

This is a rebadged Deka ETX20L (15 lbs) which is sold as a Magna Power at
advance auto for a bit too much in terms of price but I wanted to be able to
return it if it didn't work.  As Dan mentioned, the Odyssey is a good option
- better than this one.

Prior to this I had an optima redtop in the trunk.  This front battery
config cranks better than the optima in the rear did.  That is most likely
because I used the rear seatbelt bolt as the ground and did not run a
grounding line from the front to the back.

And yes I know I need to shorten/move that fuel line and secure the fuel
filter, and hide some of those wires :)

koabi