grounding flowers? - what the heck are they called

On 3:15 pm 08/30/06 "Koabi Brooks" <koabi@seeohdee.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to find what I think are called "grounding flowers"
> to no avail.  You'll see them to the bottom left the fuse/relay panel
> area.  I need a couple of those ... haven't found any thus far.
>
> koabi

Koabi,

Try using a round ground flower from a B3 Passat 16V, '90-93, they have one
under the dash, that looks and iws about 10 times larger. It kinda looks the
same, round, attaching screw in the center, except they're around 1 1/2"
wide, to  2", and usually look brand new.

HTH!

Peter