Please read! Insider's view on the IROC

I've been waiting to hear what he thought of it. But was that a tear I saw
rolling down the bumper of the silver 16V? (Or was it an oil droplet, LOL,
that silver car of his is gorgeous, BTW) Nice work Jason, and you lucky
bastard, congrats eh?
On a re-read, I'm wondering which of his cars that green and black seat
would go into? The 911 maybe? ;)
Cathy