16v head gasket Q

How bad is the leak? Mine weeps a bit at that same corner, always did. And
I'm not ready to tear it down over it. Mine may not be at that same
junction though, I think it's from higher up. And excellent reading, Mark!
You can do machining on my car any time you like. Wait! You already did!
And one more thing Mark? I got a super compliment from a non-lister, "That
MkI Mark, what a nice guy!". I said, yep he sure is! (That was from the guy
who bought your roll cage). Thought I'd pass it on. Oh, and GL Daun, hope
you get that white beast screaming again soon!
Cathy