From: Mtl-Marc [mailto:marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 1:12 AM
To: 'LEF'; 'Armand Engelbrecht'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: was:I guess Now: New 'Roc

I have to agree with Larry.

I like it.

Maybee not the interior, which looks like a sports bike crashed into it.
It still is a concept car, so I am sure they might tone down the look a bit.
Think New Beetle concept, New Beetle production car.

The steering wheel looks like early MKI

It looks like a modern car.
It looks like a sport car.
It's got the "bad boy" look so popular in the Europe/VW Golf crowd.

It sure has no Ol' Skool look like we all love.

Would I buy one? No, or maybee a used one in 2018.
Would I test drive one at the dealer as soon as they are available? Hell
Yeah!

Just my opinion, thanks for reading if you made it that far. ;-)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4 Q