From: Allyn [mailto:amalventano1@tds.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:21 PM
To: 'Armand Engelbrecht'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: I guess we've been demoted....

> http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vortex_news/article_1825.shtml
> I wish VW would get their designers heads out of their asses.

Yes, my sentiments exactly.  I know we have some french listers, so I
hope they excuse me when I say:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

I wouldn't be caught dead with that in my driveway, and if one just
landed there from outer space, I would make my best attempt to
camoflauge it with the Rieger.

Actually, just seeing those pics makes me want to respray the Rieger a
different color, just to prevent the off chance that someone
confuses it with that complete mess of a concept.

Are they trying to alienate every prior scirocco owner or something?

Al (on 10th 'real' scirocco, currently own 4.5 of them, and that
attrocity will most certainly not be #11)