Battery/start question

On 6:07 pm 08/24/06 "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
> Maybe you should be a bit suspicious?

Nah, it may just be that simple. Denny drove it quite a bit for several
short /battery sucking/many startup type trips and it performed admirably.
The battery I removed was an OEM, likely an '02 like the car. So it's
likely toast. I'll get it load tested. It was odd that it did absolutely
nothing in the way of an attempt despite the full charge on the battery,
but luckily it has the terminals on the same sides as all the VeeDubs, so
it got the bug's castoff battery, it's been working well in Klaus all
summer, so it should be good for the Focus for now. And I was gonna put the
Braille back into Klaus anyway today, oddly enough.

WE'll see, it's not like it's winter or anything.
Cathy