Fixing things I've done wrong - Battery relocation

So I've added a distribution block after running 3 lugs with electrical tape
for 3 years after I relocated the battery to the trunk.  After I did that I
stared at the 0 gauge wire and realized it wasn't protected at all.  Ok, so
it did have a grommet where it went through the firewall, but I found that
half-way disintegrated and dried up.

So what should I use to protect this cable?  It is running in the interior
of the car, but that doesn't make it safe, since the body is metal.  And I
am definitely playing with fire (so to speak) where it goes through the
firewall.

So far I can only find split loom, which I am not that fond of.

Thanks for the thoughts,
Koabi